Garage Sale season has slowed down a bit, but I have scored some fun Thrifty Finds at the local Goodwill. My kids also found some summer clothes, but I didn't bother taking pictures of them:) I am hoping to try out some new sewing projects, so the Reader's Digest Sewing Book was a wonderful find.
- Those Ball jars with the plaid lids!!! Only $.49! Yep, I will be making something yummy to fill them with.
- A favorite: The Nancy Drew vintage inspired postcards. I will be filling those babies out this summer to connect with 'old' friends.
- The wooden Holland clogs are in a child's size. My daughter made me buy them, and I am still thinking of what to do with them. They are so cute.
- And the $3 milk glass jar with lid will be perfect filled with some summer flowers or candies.
- Fun finds with the kiddos// Summer at it's finest//